Monday, April 28, 2008

My dream

I've been thinking if there are ways that people around the world can be connected without using SNS. However, I havent got to the solution.

It is hard to be connected with someone far away without using internet.

I want to own a business one day that has something to do with connecting people.

I came to the U.S. when I was 15. I met so many people from so many backgrounds. However, some my friends back home have never seen the world other than my home city and few cities in Japan. I wish they could meet with people outside of our city and experience things. But using SNS isnt nothing new and isnt interesting anymore. so I want to find ways without using internet or SNS.

This would be my life time question and am hoping to find ways someday.....

No comments: