Monday, March 24, 2008

It's too much!!

Today, I read some articles about [social news and social bookmarking].

Everyday I check so many things to keep up with others.

These new innovations in technology have increased the value of information.

Everyone is looking for new valuable information about anything.

I feel it is too much for me. I don't want to stay in front of PC all day looking for the information I want.

I just want to check my e-mail, do little bit of social networking stuff, and do one or less (0) research.

I don't want to bookmark so many different websites and keep checking them.

Is there any way that I don't need to do all this......



Social bookmarks helps it easier to look at different websites.

But, I hope there will be a day that I don't need to do any research to find the information I want. I hope someday I become so rich, so that my assistants do all the work for me.

2 comments:

ae said...

Keeping up with all of the information online is a problem! There is so much going on constantly that being in front of a computer all day just isn't for me either. I just want a little while on the computer for my personal use, with out having to think about any online threats.
Or maybe the solution is as you suggested, get rich and have someone do every thing for you. Who knows.

Lola said...

I am in total agreement..sometmies all this info just gets to be too much.

I stopped checking my google reader just because I couldnt take it any more..so many updates in such a short amount of time. I'm sure the overwhelming feeling is compacted by the fact that I have other things to do and so many other pieces of text to read..but still...its a bit tedious at times.