Monday, January 28, 2008

my second blog post

I heard some people earn money from using blog.
I also heard people earn money from playing "Second Life".

But by listening to these stories, I feel suspicious.

Can u really earn money that easily??

The reason why I feel like this is that
the world they are using is not real and it is not visible.
But still there are using it to make money.
It is becoming a new tool to earn money, I guess.

But is earning money in imaginary world a good thing?

I guess it is a good thing since many people are playing "Second Life" and having fun.
I've played it once before. I didn't like it because it wasn't real. but many people do.
so I think there will be many more products or system? like "Second Life" will be coming out.

I hope those people who play the game will not addicted too much to the game than real life.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo! You can definately make money at playing video games and blogging. My little brother is addicted to World of Warcraft, a game for the computer. He tells me that if he earns enough "fake gold", he can go and sell it on eBay for real money. I've seen a news report that there are players who will play for you while you're at work so that you can come home and have your character in the game all juiced up and ready to go. I think it's rather rediculous though. How much money can you truly make?

Anonymous said...

That's just crazy!!!!
I can't believe people can get that addicted to computer games????
crazy americans...lol

Darcie said...

testing-co comment

Unknown said...

just testing co-comment